The operators of this site take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this privacy statement.
As a rule, you can use our website without providing personal data. Any personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail addresses) collected on our site is collected on a voluntary basis, insofar as this is possible. No personal data will be forwarded to any third parties without your express consent.
You are expressly reminded that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) is not completely secure and cannot be completely protected against access by third parties.
Most of the cookies we use are called session cookies. They are automatically deleted when you finish using the website. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognise your browser when you next visit our website. You can configure your browser so that you are notified when cookies are set and can decide to accept cookies only in individual cases; you can disable cookies for specific cases or in general; and you can choose to automatically delete cookies when you close the browser. Disabling cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
The website service provider automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically sends to us. These are:
- Browser type and version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
This data cannot be assigned to specific persons. This data is not merged with other data sources. We reserve the right to check this data at a later date if there is reasonable evidence of unlawful usage.
Please note: if cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be limited.
When you contact us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), your personal data is collected. The data that is collected from a contact form is evident from the respective contact form. The data obtained from these forms is stored and used only for the purposes of responding to your query, contacting you and for the related technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in responding to your query, in acc. with Art. 6 Para. 1(f) of the GDPR. If you have contacted us with the aim of concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing the data is as per Art. 6 Para. 1(b) of the GDPR. Once processing of your query is complete, your data is deleted; this occurs if circumstances indicate that the issue concerned has been resolved and if there are no legal obligations to store the data.
Data processing when opening a customer account and processing contracts
In acc. with Art. 6 Para. 1(b) of the GDPR, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you disclose those details to us when executing a contract or opening a customer account. The individual entry forms indicate which data are collected. Your customer account can be deleted at any time and this can occur via a message to the above-mentioned address of the responsible person. We store and use the data disclosed by you to process contracts. Once a contract has been fully processed or your customer account has been deleted, your data will be blocked from further use for the duration of the retention periods that are stipulated by tax and commercial law and deleted once these periods have expired, unless you have expressly given consent to further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your data in the scope and manner permitted by law, of which we inform you in this notice.
Facebook plug-ins (Like button)
Our website uses plug-ins from the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA. The Facebook plug-ins are identified by the Facebook logo or the "Like" button on our website. An overview of the Facebook plug-ins can be found at: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
If you do not want Facebook to be able to link visits to our website with your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
Note on the integration of videos
Our website uses videos. To embed our videos, we use external third party suppliers. For technical reasons, embedding videos results in connection to the server of the provider
Our website uses plug-ins of the Google-operated YouTube website. The operator of the website is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit one of our pages that has a YouTube plug-in, a connection to the YouTube servers is established.
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. This service is provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your usage of this website is generally transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
We have activated the IP anonymisation function on this website. In this way, your IP address will be shortened by Google within the Member States of the European Union or in other States party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, prior to transmission to the USA. Only in exceptional cases is your full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the United States and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about the website activities for the website operators and to provide other services associated with website use and Internet use. The IP address that is transferred from your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies with a corresponding setting on your browser software; however, please be aware that with this setting you may not be able to fully use all functions of this website. Furthermore, you can prevent Google from collecting data generated by the cookie and your use of our website (inc. your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in found here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Objecting to data collectionYou can prevent Google Analytics from collecting your data by clicking the following link. This sets an opt-out cookie, which will prevent data from being collected during future visits to this website. Deactivate Google Analytics.
For more information on how Google Analytics handles user data, see
DoubleClick by Google
This website uses the online marketing tool DoubleClick by Google, operated by Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("DoubleClick").
Cookie IDs also allow DoubleClick to log so-called conversions related to ad requests. This would be the case if, for instance, a user sees a DoubleClick advert and then, with the same browser, visits the advertiser's website and makes a purchase there. According to Google, DoubleClick cookies do not contain any personal information.
As a result of the marketing tool used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data that Google collects through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to the state of our knowledge: By integrating DoubleClick, Google receives the information that you have accessed the relevant part of our website or clicked on one of our adverts. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or you are not logged in, there is still a possibility that the provider may discover and store your IP address.
Google LLC based in the USA is certified for the US-European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
Rights of the data subject
The applicable data privacy laws grant you extensive rights (right of access and right to intervene) vis-à-vis the person responsible for the processing of your personal data. Please find the relevant information below:
- Right of access, pursuant to Art. 15 of the GDPR: In particular, you have the right of access to your personal data that we have processed and the following information: The purposes of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the data have been or may be disclosed, the envisaged data storage period or the criteria used to determine that period; the existence of the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing, or to object to such processing; the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source; the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and where necessary meaningful information about the logic involved as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject; and your right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Art. 46 of the GDPR relating to the transfer of data to third countries;
- Right to rectification, pursuant to Art. 16 of the GDPR: You have a right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data and/or to the completion of incomplete personal data stored with us;
- Right to erasure, pursuant to Art. 17 of the GDPR: You have the right to obtain erasure of your personal data provided that the conditions of Art. 17 Para. 1 of the GDPR are met. However, this right shall not apply to the extent that processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing, pursuant to Art. 18 of the GDPR: You have the right to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data, as long as the contested accuracy of your data is checked; if you oppose the erasure of your personal data due to unlawful processing and request the restriction of their processing instead; if we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing but you need your data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or if you have objected to processing pending the verification of whether our legitimate grounds override yours;
- Right of erasure, pursuant to Art. 19 of the GDPR: If you have asserted against the controller the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the latter is obligated to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you were disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be notified of these recipients.
- Right to data portability, pursuant to Art. 20 of the GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you provided us with in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to transmit those data to another controller, where this is technically feasible;
- Right to revocation of consent, pursuant to Art. 7 Para. 3 of the GDPR: You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. If consent is withdrawn, we will delete the relevant data immediately, unless it can be further processed on another legal ground. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- Right to object, pursuant to Art. 77 of the GDPR: If you consider that the processing of the personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR, you have the right – without prejudice to any other administrative or legal remedy – to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as the inquiries you send to us as the site operator. You can recognise an encrypted connection in your browser's address line when it changes from "http://" to "https://" and the lock icon is displayed in your browser's address bar. If SSL encryption is activated, the data you transfer to us cannot be read by third parties.
Right to access, erasure, blocking
You have the right at any time to free information about your stored data, its origin and recipients and the purpose of the processing, as well as a right to rectification, blocking or erasure of these data. For further details on this and on the issue of personal data, please contact us at any time via the address given in the legal notice (Impressum).
If you have any questions that could not be answered by our privacy statement, or if you have questions about the processing of your personal data, please contact our data privacy officer, who is also available to help with information requests, comments and suggestions and complaints.
Data privacy officer:
Objection to promotional mail
The use of contact details, published as part of the obligation to provide a legal notice (Impressum), by third parties for the sending of unsolicited advertisements and information, is hereby expressly forbidden. The operators of the website reserve the right to legal action in the event of unsolicited advertisements, such as spam e-mail.