Welcome to Bimos!
Interstuhl is a leading seating solutions manufacturer in Europe. We produce two strong brands, Interstuhl for office environments and Bimos for industrial operations and laboratories. Now in its third generation, our company stands by its social, environmental and regional responsibility. Each day, more than 850 employees produce up to 4,000 top quality "Made in Germany" chairs at our 56,000 square metre site in Meßstetten-Tieringen in the Swabian Alps.
What makes working for Bimos different?The family ideal runs through everything we do. We are family-managed and have close ties with Tieringen, the location of our premises. From this site, we successfully manage our international operations as well as our global branches and partners. Our independence and clear commitment to our location have a huge impact on our work culture. We provide secure jobs, flat hierarchies and open communication. It is not uncommon for several generations of one family to work for Interstuhl. As a family-friendly company, we provide flexible working time models that make it possible to combine job and family.
Interstuhl provides its employees with an interesting and attractive place to work, good pay as well as numerous social benefits such as a day nursery, company pension and company health management. Our employees also benefit from offers such as an excellent and health-conscious staff restaurant, events including skiing and hiking trips, leasing of company cars and e-bikes and fuel vouchers.
Interstuhl is also a reliable partner for people with individual career ambitions. Our employees benefit from our excellent range of training and further education events and are able to actively shape their future at Interstuhl.
Together with our employees, we have been focussing on producing outstanding seating solutions that increase the productivity, health and motivation of people for over 50 years. Join our international Interstuhl family - we look forward to meting you.
Job and family
- Flexible working hours
- Day nursery for children from 0-3 in Hausen am Tann
- Contribution toward the fees for the all-day nursery in Tieringen for children from 2-6
- All-day primary school in Tieringen
- Company pension contributions
- Staff restaurant
- Monthly fuel vouchers
- Leasing of cars or e-bikes in the form of deferred compensation
- Accident insurance
- Additional holiday and Christmas pay
- Allowances for birthdays, births, weddings and anniversaries
- Christmas party
- Tree planting campaign
- Extensive company health management offers, including skiing and hiking trips, company sports club and healthcare days
- Company integration management
- Company doctor
- Fruit and veg weeks in the staff restaurant
- Individual career planning
- Development and promotion opportunities
- Optional deployment and opportunities to work abroad
- Extensive training and further education programme
- Language courses
- Support for individual, personal training